Senior teknisk-økonomisk rådgiver CCSDecember 29, 2022
Systems Engineering masterstudietJanuary 30, 2023
Brevik Engineering (BE) is a naval architect- and marine engineering company with head office in Brevik, Norway. BE has a long history with design of FPSO’s, semi-submersible drilling rigs, special vessels and passenger vessels. The company has today a staff of 45 highly qualified engineers and naval architects.
The company has since 2017 developed unique competence within CO2 logistics related to Carbon Capture Storage (CCS) projects. CCS is a strategic focus area for Brevik Engineering.
With an increasing project portfolio and a desire to further accelerate the development in this area, Brevik Engineering seeks a new colleague who will take responsibility in technical-commercial work within Carbon Capture, Transport and Storage (CCTS) projects.
Job tasks and responsibilities:
- Participate in national- and international Joint Industry Projects
- Drive CCS business development through networking with customers and partners
- Lead technical- and commercial analysis of awarded CCS studies
- Project management from feasibility study to CCS engineering deliverables
- Presentation of study results and be a discussion partner towards decision makers
What you bring:
- Master- or Bachelor degree within relevant subjects
- Technical- and commercial experience related to large investment projects
- Enjoy working with innovation and entrepreneurship
- Self-driven, analytical, and creative
- Professional English language skills
What we offer:
- An opportunity to take part in the emerging CCS market in direct dialog with key players
- Rewarding and satisfactory work
- Competent colleagues and high team spirit
- Competitive salary and benefits
- Office facilities in Brevik or Gothenburg
Send application and CV to: email@example.com